- [AGGRESSIVELY DOESN’T WANT ELEVEN TO REGENERATE]
- [IS AGGRESSIVELY DYING TO KNOW WHO TWELVE IS]
im afraid my online friends are gonna meet me in person and be like “oh”
LOL @ that “procrastination is usually a sign of a perfectionist” text post that has been going around. I procrastinate because I’m lazy and would rather focus on things I enjoy than things that I’m being forced to do.
if i try to talk to you and you seem uninterested i will never try to talk to you again ever
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? closed
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? nope
- Where is your next vacation? Have no idea.
- Who do you think reads these? the people who reblog this and fills it out themselves
- Do you have a calendar in your room? yes
- What’s your plan for the day? It was already, went out with some friends because the christmas fair started today
- Are you reading any books right now? nope
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.. ok sometimes if I need to count them for something
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? No
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yes
- What is your “Song of the Week”? On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Don’t care
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yes
- What do you drink with dinner? Water or wine
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? Nothing
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? I love my kind of food and italian. So Mexican and Italian
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Tons, can’t make a list right now
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Can’t remember, it’s been too long…
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yes, but I don’t like cars
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal
- What is your usual bedtime? After 1am
- Are you lazy? Not really but, I like to sleep.
- Afraid of heights? no
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? doctor
- Hot tea or cold tea: cold
- Tea or coffee? coffee
- Favorite kind of cookie? Not really a cookie kind of person?
- Can you swim well? yeah. sure.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? yes
- Who do you want to see right now? Nobody
You have been an active tumblelogger since Thu, 26 Nov 2009 and overall you have made the total number of 36668 posts. Your last post was on Sat, 15 Dec 2012. That means 32.9 posts were made per day, and in case you haven’t noticed, your tumblelog is 3.05 years old.